Charge voltage: 4.2V
Voltage: from 2.7V-4.2V
Preheat Mode:2 clicks
Click 3 times to change voltage,
Green light: 2.7V
Blue light: 3.3V
Yellow light: 3.8V
Red light: 4.2V
1 x Square battery
1 x USB charger
Purchase of E-Cigarette and accessories by the underaged is banned.
1. MOQ: Sample order
2. OEM: 1000 pcs for best battery for cbd cartridges. Sample can be provided.
3. ODM: 500-1000 kits, keep your design privately. And won’t supply it to others.
4. Provide designed package depends on your needs.
1. We operate 24/7. Any requires would be responded immediately.
2. We make OEM and ODM service for more than 8 years.
3. All your information and design would be kept confidential.
4. If our products have any problem that we caused, replacement would be offered on next order.
1. We will replace the broken parts in next order.
2. Choose the cheapest and safest shipping company.
3. Track the shipping status and keep you updated until you receive the packages.
4. Instructions would be provided if you not sure how to use the products.
1. We accept ,T/T , Western Union and paypal.
2. 100% payment for little value bill; 30% deposit and 70% before shipping for big value bill.
1.How long does a vape cartridge battery last?
Vape batteries are replaceable, and they usually last between 6 and 12 months, depending on how often you vape. If you stick to the tips we covered and make sure that you use the vaporizer correctly, your batteries should provide you with around 300 charges before they need replacing.
2.Can you use vape battery thc wax cartridge?
If you plan on vaping THC and CBD oil cartridges, a regular 510-threaded vape pen is all you need. If you’re looking to vape weed, dabs or nicotine e-liquid, you are much better off with a specialized vape pen designed for that specific purpose
3.What kind of battery to use vape cartridges?
We recommend using a battery that can drive at least 3.7 + volts. Ideally a variable voltage battery or a fixed 3.7 volt should be paired with the industry leading wickless ceramic cartridges.
4.Will open vape cartridges work with any 510 battery?
Yes.Both of them are 510 thread.
5.What is cbd battery?
A CBD vape battery is an electronic device, usually cylindrical, that supplies power to CBD vape cartridges. Connected to a compatible cartridge, the battery provides the cartridge’s atomizer the power it needs to vaporize the CBD-rich hemp extract within.
6.How do you connect a CBD vape cartridge to a battery?
It’s easy. Just take both products out of their packaging, and screw the vape cartridge into the battery. Let’s break it down:
1)Most vape cartridges come in airtight bags, and they have silicone covers attached. Remove all this packaging, and remove the Secret Nature Vape Battery from its standard plastic container.
2)Align the thread protruding from the bottom of the vape cartridge with the thread visible inside the cavity at the top of the battery. Feel the two halves click into place, and connect the cartridge by turning it clockwise until tight.
7.What kind of vape pen do i need for thc cartridges?
Cannabis oil cartridges can be designed to work with only one particular vape pen battery, but most are interchangeable using a common connection called ‘510-threaded.